Milk Calcium Powder

Milk Calcium Powder

Algae Calcium | Caltron Clays

Milk Calcium Powder

Calcium is a mineral that is commonly associated with healthy bones and teeth, although it also plays a vital role in blood clotting, muscle contraction, and regulating normal heart rhythms and nerve functions. The human body stores about 99% of its calcium in bones, while the remaining 1% is found in blood, muscle, and other tissues.

To perform these crucial daily functions, the body needs to maintain a steady amount of calcium in the blood and tissues. The body obtains the necessary calcium in two ways: by consuming foods or supplements that contain calcium, or by drawing from the body’s existing calcium reserves. If one doesn’t consume enough calcium-containing foods, the body will consume calcium from bones, which can eventually lead to weakened bones and other calcium deficiency-related conditions.

Caltron offers naturally sourced Calcium from Milk, known as MILKiCAL. Caltron has developed a unique extraction process in collaboration with the milk processing industry, which allows them to offer their newly launched calcium supplement containing Calcium, Phosphorus, Protein, and Fats. This supplement provides overall nutrition to the body and helps in preventing calcium deficiency-related ailments. Read more

Get A Quote

10 + 13 =

We Are Certified